Lead to cash automation
Why Do You Need Sales CRM?
Sales CRM is a valuable tool that can simplify your sales operations and improve efficiency. Using a good Sales CRM tool you can close more deals, increase sales, and improve forecast accuracy. There are many studies from Garter and Forbes that state that if used correctly, a CRM can improve sales productivity by 30% and sales forecast accuracy by 40% for most businesses that were previously using excel sheets & emails for managing sales activities. Sales CRM simply manages most of your critical customer information so that you can look at it all in one place.
Powerful Sales CRM Includes
Automate Your Sales Process With
Lead Capture From Multiple Channels
SimpleCRM helps in capturing leads through a wide variety of sources. With SimpleCRM you can automate leads capturing from traditional sources such as incoming emails, outbound or inbound calls, bulk uploads from 3rd party sources, websites etc which comes as standard features, in addition to which it also enables automatic lead capture through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and chatbot, via the SimpleCRM social listening too
Rules Based Lead Assignment
Once leads are captured, SimpleCRM’s advance BPM tool enables the administrator to set complex business process through simple on-screen drag and drop mechanism. Customers can define conditional lead assignment and escalation logic, for example, based on lead source, lead type, location or skill based. It also has a new lead holding bucket feature where incoming leads are put on hold pending manual review process enabling the tracking the end to end lead to cash process.
SimpleCRM defines & sets the sales stage fields depending upon the requirements of the organization. Based on the sales stage, the system calculates the probability of a sale and eventually tracking the opportunity until it is either closed won or closed lost.
The leads and opportunities scoring feature determines the interest level of potential customers, by attaching value based on their behavior relating to their interest in products or services. Reminders and notifications help follow up efficiently, helping to get more closures.
360° Customer Account Visibility
It is important to have all the necessary information of a customer at one glance as you serve and interact with a large base, having a cumulative view of a profile made available at the finger tips helps to have a more productive conversation when serving customers. The intuitive 360 view provides a Birdseye view of the customer’s history and all interactions across multiple channels with the organization, the window consists of dashlets where the organization can decide on what information is required to be exposed for which user.
The Customer 360 is also equipped with advanced AI / ML capabilities like sentiment analysis to capture potential customer’s positive, negative or neutral sentiment and suggestions engine to guide agent for cross selling and upselling.
Configure Price Quote (CPQ)
A good CPQ system helps achieve faster lead to cash cycle, improves data and pricing accuracy, helps identify up-sell and cross sell opportunities, streamline discounting & approvals and much more! Gartner says that without a good CPQ system, salespeople spend less than 45% of their time selling, and, in some cases, actual client “face time” represents just 10% of the work week, with the remainder devoted to travel, administrative tasks and preparation.
Builder and Configurators
Tools provided for configuration:
- PDF Template Builder– Designing & maintaining PDF templates for Quotes, Invoices, Contracts & other modules.
- Email & SMS Template Builder – Designing & maintaining email/SMS templates for sending automated notifications or campaigns.
- Reports Builder – Users can create and maintain operational reports to get the latest and updated information.
- Workflow Builder – It allows users to trigger various system actions like email/ SMS trigger or creating or modifying records based on predefined conditions for any existing modules.
- Modules & Fields Configurator – Admin user can create or update modules and fields as per the requirements. Admin can also define views like list view, detail view and edit view via drag and drop.
SimpleCRM provides various key sales metrics & dashboards at your fingertips. Each user can set his own dashboard using easy drag and drop method wherein user can personalize the data to be depicted on the dashboard.
There are 50+ out of the box reports, including: Opportunity Amount by Sales Stages, Calls & Meetings by Sales Rep, Leads by Sales Rep, Leads by Status, Leads by Source, Accounts by Industries, Leads by Teams etc.
SimpleCRM also provides report scheduler functionality wherein reports can be automatically sent as email to stakeholders like Management, Team Leads, agents either Daily, Weekly or Monthly.
Understand competitive advantages/disadvantages relative to Competitors
Estimate where a business and its products stand relative to Competitors, and a business can respond to that information
Build out detailed profiles on each of its Competitors. Analysis can be undertaken, each Competitors’ strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats can be identified and recorded.
- Mobile app for feet on street agents to view events on daily activity screen.
- Quick access to important information
- Quick create menu for activities and records.
- Access contact & Customer information from any location
- Track outbound & inbound calls/SMS within the app
Our Solutions Provide A Unique Range Of Benefits
Pricing and Plan
Monthly Subscription Fees. No Costly Surprises
Sales EditionJump-start your sales
- Field sales app
- Responsive web-based CRM
- Customers and contacts
- Leads and opportunities
- Follow-ups and reminders
- Email configuration
- Sales workflows
- Reports and dashboards
- Quotations and invoices
- Document management
- Comprehensive security controls
- Standard support
- Secure aWS cloud hosting
Professional EditionFull-featured, comprehensive CRM
- Sales edition +
- Ticketing / Case Management
- Comprehensive Digital Marketing
- Custom Modules
- Advanced / customized CRM analytics
- Email & social media campaigns
- Call-centre ready plugins
- Basic workflows
- Customizations & integrations
Enterprise EditionAdvanced CRM with an AI edge
- Professional edition +
- SMS & social media campaigns
- Business process management (BPM) module
- Sentiment analyser for tickets
- Virtual agent / chatbot
- Enterprise support